In case you are experiencing problems which prevent our plugin from starting please follow these guidelines to extract Jira Support zip that we can analyse while troubleshooting.
- Go to: Jira Administration >> System >> Logging and profiling
- Mark the logs with something like "Logs for BigPicture support". This helps the team find the relevant logs easily so please do not skip this step. Thank you
- Find the "configure logging level for another package" link, click it and set the "DEBUG" level for "com.softwareplant" package see the screenshot:
- Try to reproduce the problem(depending on your specific case it can be reinstalling the plugin etc..) Our helpful Support staff will provide more detailed guidelines in that respect.
- Download the log from: Jira Administration >> System >> Troubleshooting and support tools >> create support zip
- Please consider limiting the log file according the the following guidelines:
- Finally, attach the extracted file along with the phrase you used for marking the logs and the date you created the support zip so that the team can analyse it.
In case your problems are more complex
In case you are having problems of more complicated nature you are always welcome to contact us via the Service Desk. We are always more than happy to help.