Board module does not display issues in cells on the Board which were mapped to Jira Sprints.
1) Turn on the fine-grained logging as described in this documentation article: Technical Info: Downloading support zip with fine-grained logs
2) Open the Board module and find the Jira issue which is in the incorrect place.
Make sure that you checked applied filters, the Program backlog, PI backlog, Iteration backlog and that you show all teams available in the Program.
3) Edit this task on the Board via edit icon and temporarily change any detail of the task e.g. add a 'troubleshooting' label. This will trigger Board resynchronisation of the task.
4) Wait 5 seconds and then refresh the Board module. Check if location of the task changed to expected location.
5) Turn off the fine-grained logging. This can be done by following the steps from step 1).
6) If it moves to correct place, start a full synchronisation by pressing r twice on the keyboard. Initiating synchronisation should result in an indicator showing the progress of the synchronisation.