Add new tool
Your Program Box can sync with Jira and with Trello if you are using BigPicture Cloud.
Use the 'Add new tool' button to start the process of connecting with Tello Boards.
The "Add new tool" button is enabled only on Boxes with scope type defined as 'Own'.
In order to sync with Trello follow the steps described below:
- Click 'Add new tool' button.
- Select Trello in the Tool box.
- Expand the Connection list and select 'Add new connection' (if you have already connected to Trello pick an existing connection).
- Verify credentials as a Trello user.
- Select a Trello Team to connect with (if you are not a Team member you will not be able to connect with Trello).
- Enter the connection name to save it.