This report lets you keep track of all your Milestones & Markers in one place.
- You could create a report in a Portfolio Box to track multiple projects.
- You could use it in the main project Box to track a single project.
What does the report show?
The report shows:
- current and future information
- Past information
- milestones that are not "Done"
Past markers are not displayed.
Past milestones in the "Done" status are not displayed.
|Name||Name of the element|
|End date||Current end date of the element|
Deviation from the baseline:
|Source||Box the item was created in|
- "today" marker is always visible
- color of milestones corresponds to their setup in the Gantt module
- color of markers corresponds to their setup
Inheritance from upper levels:
- Markers from lower-level Boxes are not visible.
- Markers from upper-level Boxes are visible.
In the "source" column, you can see what Box a marker is from. Markers from upper-level Boxes are included in the report.
Markers from lower-level Boxes are not included.
Inheritance from lover levels:
- Milestones from lower-level Boxes are visible
- Markers from upper-level Boxes are not visible.
In the "source" column, you can see what Box a milestone is from. Milestones from lower-level Boxes are included in the report.
Milestones from upper levels are not included.
Report configuration/ edit/ delete information can be found on the following page. Report management works the same for all reports.
|The report name is displayed in the header of each report.|
You can select one of the three options: