Getting the logs of the developer console.
To get the above-mentioned logs, follow a few below steps:
- Considering that you use
F12on your keyboard to open the developer console,
- Perform a page refresh and wait patiently until all the logs are displayed in the console,
- If some errors show up, right-click on the area highlighted in red and select
- Attach downloaded content to your support ticket.
Getting Organization ID.
In BigPicture Trello, we can get information like organization ID or board ID by:
1) Entering the board.
2) In the browser address bar, type in '.json' at the end of the address and press Enter.
3) You should get the *.json file in your browser window. Now, you can search for the information you are looking for (i.e., to get organization ID, just search for 'idOrganization').
Getting the .HAR file from the Network tab of the developer console.