Uploading new templates
Once you upload a new template it will become available in Program Configuration - General - Exporting and displayed on export dialogs in different modules.
BigTemplate provides multiple features and functionalities within the area of our other add-ons (BigGantt and BigPicture) there are 5 types of templates available:
- PROJECT - exporting data of Jira issues,
- GANTT - exporting Gantt chart from BigPicture and BigGantt,
- ROADMAP- exporting Roadmap from BigPicture,
- RISK - exporting Risks from BigPicture,
- RESOURCES - exporting Resources from BigPicture.
|Name ||Template name.|
|File||Uploaded template file.|
|Default||Template used by default across different modules. E.g. set its context as 'Gantt' and the template will be displayed in Gantt module in every Program. You can adjust its visibility on a Program level.|