is displayed every time there is an authorization problem.
Such situation may happen when:
- Session expires.
- BigGantt JIRA Cloud Add-on server was restarted.
- Your browser 3rd party cookie configuration prevent BigGantt from proper authorization.
- You were performing BigGantt Add-on update or reinstall while Add-on server was restarted.
For situations 1 and 2 you should simply enter Manage Gantts page again:
Third-party cookie browser policy
A: If after opening BigGantt pages you experience following pictures:
this most likely means that your browser blocks third-party cookies.
Please follow one of instructions below on how to allow third-party cookies for BigGantt on your browser.
If you are using Google Chrome:
- Open Chrome.
- At the top-right, click and choose Settings.
- In the 'Privacy and security' section, click Site settings.
- Under 'Cookies and site data' section, set either Allow local data to be set (recommended) or Keep local data only until you quit your browser option.
- Under 'Cookies and site data' section, check Block third-party cookies and site data option.
- Add [*.]softwareplant.com hostname pattern with Allow behaviour.
- Reload BigGantt page.
After successful completion your 'Cookies' section should look like this:
For more information, see: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
If you are using Mozilla Firefox:
- Open Firefox.
- At the top-right, click and choose Preferences.
- In 'Preferences' tab that opens, go to Privacy tab.
- Under 'History' section, find drop-down 'Firefox will' and choose Use custom settings for history.
- Check Accept cookies from sites.
- For drop-down 'Accept third-party cookies' choose Always.
- For drop-down 'Keep until' choose either they expire or I close Firefox.
- Reload BigGantt page.
After successful completion your 'History' section should look like this:
For more information, see: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
If you are using Safari:
- Go to Safari >> Preferences and select 'Privacy'.
- Disable Cookies and website data, to do that select 'Block all cookies'.
- Go to 'Manage Website Data' and click 'Remove All'.
- On the same menu (Preferences) select 'Extensions'.
- Make sure that all extensions are disabled.
- Go to Safari >> Clear History. Select 'All History' and confirm by clicking 'Clear History'.
- Restart Safari (CMD + Q)
After successful completion your 'Cookies and website data' section should look like this:
For more information, see: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph19214
Add-on reinstall problem
The last and worst situation is token loss while Add-on update. This is very rare but not impossible.
If while Add-on update BigGantt server is restarted, then for the security reasons we prevent access to add-on until contact with our email@example.com.
Add-on availability is restored manually.